- Congratulations! Kevin Hong, Youth of the Year Award. His essay is here.
- You are invited to attend
THE 2015 GREAT DISCUSSION SERIES LECTURE
Developments in U.S.-China Trade Relations
A Beijing PerspectiveFeaturing
Mr. Val Huston
Principal Commercial Officer
United States Embassy, BeijingMonday, September 28 • 7:00 pm • Ted Constant Convocation Center
Free and open to the public • Parking in the 43rd Street GarageHuston Lecture Flyer w RSVP (PDF)
- # 2014 Annual Meeting
# 2014 Voice of Autumn Fundraising
# 2014 Mid Autumn Festival
- 2014 Annual Meeting INVITATION | FLYER, 2014 Youth of the Year Award RULES
- Quarter 3 Newsletter is posted. (PDF)
- 10/25/2014, 6PM-11PM, DanceSport VA, “The Voice in Autumn”, Fundraising For the Youth.
- March 8, 2014, Saturday
1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (Reception茶歇)
2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Forum论坛)BAL Building (Room 2064), Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VAEverybody is welcome! 诚挚邀请会员及非会员参加！
Free Refreshments Provided 免费茶点招待
- 2014 Chinese New Year Celebration
Place (地点): Tallwood High School 1668 Kempsville Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23464
Date & Time（时间）: Saturday, February 8, 2014 From 2:30pm to 8:00pm
2:30 pm to 3:00 pm: Exhibits/Crafts/Socials
3:00 pm to 5:30 pm: Performance in Auditorium
6:00 pm to 8:00 pm Dinner and Entertainment in Cafeteria
Tickets (票价): Adult (10 and up) $6 Children (3-9) $3 Children under 3 Free
http://www.evcaa.org for detail information
Any question: please email to email@example.comCongratulations to Eddie Lin, the winner of 2013 Essay competition, please check out his essay here. We extend our great appreciation for all the participants and look forward to your active participation in the future events.2013 Winter Meeting Gallery
- Summer 2013 Picnic
6/23/2013 at Mt. Trashmore Park Shelter #2 from 1:00-6:30PM. Our active member is FREE. Non-Member: $5/individual, $15/Family of 3 or more. Flyer
- The Chinese New Year Celebration 2013
Place: Tallwood High School, Virginia Beach, VA 23464
Time: 2:00PM – 8:30PM
Ticket: Adult (10 and up) $6; Children (3-9) $3; Children (under 3) free
Details: http://www.evcaa.org (Poster)
- November 17th, 2012, Saturday, 5:00 pm to 9:30 pmInvitation (PDF)
Our annual meeting and awards banquet.
3877 Holland Rd. #416
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
The keynote speaker will be Edward Chow, who is Secretary of Veterans Affairs of the State of Maryland
- September 16, 2012, Sunday, 12:00 PM – 04:00 PM The 7th Annual Mid Autumn Moon Festival
- Summer 2012 Picnic 6-23-2012 at Mt. Trashmore Park Shelter #3 from 3:00-7:30PM. Our active member is FREE.
- January 6, 2012 – OCA-EVC is pleased to compensate 50% of Chinese New Year party admission to existing members and newly added members limit to two per family members. Contact Frank Wen, firstname.lastname@example.org for the ticket order and discount.
- December, 5, 2011 Virginia Beach, VA – OCA-EVC successfully held its 2011 Annual Meeting and Award Banquet on December 3 2011. Click for event pictures.
- November 23, 2011 -To foster the Asian American youth for well-being, OCA-EVC is proud to sponsor a Youth Leadership Workshop on December 17, 2011, Saturday, 9:00am to 2:00pm, at ODU BAL Building. This workshop will be lectured by a professional youth trainer Mr. Perry Lam. Detail Registration information is posted on Education page.
- Oct 25, 2011 Virginia Beach, VA – OCA-EVC publicized 2011 Youth of the Year Award Application Package on Education page.
- Oct 6, 2011 Washington, DC – Senate Resolution 201 was passed tonight by unanimous consent. The prime sponsor, Senator Scott Brown (R-MA), upheld the traditions of his predecessors, Senators George Hoar and Henry Dawes, who opposed exclusion from the first moment. He also stood in the shoes of another Massachusetts Senator, Charles Sumner, who worked tirelessly to erase the stain of racism in America.